We understand an appreciate just how hard you work for your money. To help you stretch your budget as far as possible, we are offering this Powerflex Basic Front End Kit at a savings. The main three front end bushings were grouped together because any time you change any one of these bushings, you will need to have an alignment performed. By changing them all at once, you not only save money on the bushings, but you also save yourself the time and expense of multiple alignments.
The Powerflex Basic Front End Bushing Kit includes the following:
- T31001 (Syncro front lower control arm bushing set)
- T31006 (Syncro front upper control arm bushing set)
- T31007 or T31009 (Syncro front radius rod bushing set)
- Optional T31003 (Syncro steering rack bushing set)
Each of these kits is available with or without steering rack bushings. Just choose with or without from the drop-down menu.
Front upper bushings and front lower bushings fit either 2wd or Syncro.
The radius rod bushings come in two different durometers (hardness). The T31009 radius rod bushing set (yellow or graphite). Please choose whichever best suits your needs in the drop-down menu.
- Main Color Choice - Purple and Graphite colored bushings feature the same bushing construction and hardness. The only difference is the color. Some like purple, some don't. Now you have a choice.
- To see further details of any of these bushings, please refer to the individual bushing pages.
- Color Choice - Purple and Graphite colored bushings feature the same bushing construction and hardness. The only difference is the color. Some like purple, some don't. Now you have a choice.
- We strongly recommend using our Bushing Snot urethane bushing grease for all lubrication on these bushings. See the link in the Related Products section below.
- Note - One kit contains enough parts for complete replacement