Powerflex Upper Control Arm Bushings were designed specifically for the Vanagon and replace the problematic stock/aftermarket replacement bushings perfectly, eliminating squeaks and clunks in the process. Powerflex Upper Control Arm Bushings are made from a special blend of polyurethane that eliminates unwanted movement from the suspension joint while still isolating the road vibrations and harshness for a comfortable ride quality.
Powerflex Upper Control Arm Bushings feature stainless steel inner sleeves and cad plated steel outer sleeves for corrosion resistance and long life. It is our experience that the Powerflex Upper Control Arm Bushings actually provide a more comfortable ride quality than the stock upper control arm bushings. This is accomplished through a better system of vibration/noise isolation and use of materials. The result is that you really can experience a longer lasting product, better alignment control, better handling and a more comfortable ride all in one package. Suitable for 2wd or Syncro.
- Note - NO NEED TO TACK WELD! There is no need to tack weld the outer shells provided they press tightly into the control arm(s). This applies to 99.9% of the arms out there. If the outer shell is not a tight press fit into your arm(s), it is due to past abuse from changing prior bushings or from corrosion. In either case, it is wise to replace the arm(s) rather than to tack the outer shells and hope they stay tight.
- Main Color Choice - Purple and Graphite colored bushings feature the same bushing construction and hardness. The only difference is the color. Some like purple, some don't. Now you have a choice.
- To see further details of any of these bushings, please refer to the individual bushing pages.
- Color Choice - Purple and Graphite colored bushings feature the same bushing construction and hardness. The only difference is the color. Some like purple, some don't. Now you have a choice.
- We strongly recommend using our Bushing Snot urethane bushing grease for all lubrication on these bushings. See the link in the Related Products section below.
- Note - One kit contains enough parts for complete replacement