**PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK FOLDER FOR REPLIES. WE REPLY TO ALL EMAILS, BUT SOMETIMES THE REPLIES GET SENT DIRECTLY TO JUNK MAIL**
* WHEN CONTACTING US ABOUT WHEEL FITMENTS, PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Wheel size and offset
- Wheel part number (if available)
- A photo of the wheel
- Will this be for a 2wd or a Syncro?
- Let us know if you have stock or modified brakes
- Let us know if you have stock or modified suspension (Do you have, or plan to run, upper ball joint spacers?)
- What is your current or planned FRONT ride height (center of hub to fender lip)?
- Desired tire size (if known)
- Any other information that you think may streamline the conversation
*PLEASE NOTE* Many folks ask why we do not list a phone number on the website and why we conduct all business conversations and technical assistance via email. We want to provide you with the absolute best customer service and due to the volume of inquiries that we get, email ends up being the most efficient method of communication.
When it comes to wheel fitment, we need to have some very specific information regarding your vehicle and the wheels you will be working with. Many times people are not aware of how much information is needed in order to get wheels mounted properly and are not prepared with all of this information when they contact us. We also deal with so many different people on a daily basis that we absolutely have to keep a record of each individual's requirements in order to keep it all straight. Thank you for understanding!