Sold in pairs only (2)!
Custom billet spacers, hand crafted in the USA from USA-sourced 6061 T-6 aluminum, are designed and built to be hubcentric to Vanagon front hubs. The benefit of being hubcentric to the Vanagon is ease of wheel installation as the spacer stays in perfect alignment with the lug holes (as on the front of a 2wd Vanagon) and does not drop down away from the lug holes like the universal spacers do. Most spacers come with a hubcentric lip designed to match all 5x112 Mercedes wheels.
It is advisable to take advantage of our totally free consulting service prior to ordering to ensure that you end up with the perfect product for your application. Please contact us for more information.
- Material - USA-sourced 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Thickness - 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, and 30mm (custom thicknesses available upon request)
- 3mm, 5mm, and 7mm spacer that will be used with certain "big" brake kits will not have a hubcentric lip
- Bolt pattern - 5x112
- Stepped center bore design to suit both 2WD and Syncro applications
- Hubcentric lip suited for wheels that have a 66.56mm center bore