Sold in pairs only (2)!
We started making custom wheel spacers (and adapters) in 2006. Our spacers (and adapters) have always have been designed and custom made specifically for the Vanagon, Syncro, T3 platform, not just some generic spacer that happens to sort of fit.
Our billet spacers are hand crafted in the USA from USA-sourced 6061 T-6 aluminum, and are designed and built to be hubcentric to the Syncro front hubs. The benefit of being hubcentric to the Syncro hub is to keep the spacer and wheel in alignment and does not drop down away from the hub/lug holes like the universal spacers do. Most spacers come with a hubcentric lip designed to match wheels with a 66.56mm center bore.
It is advisable to take advantage of our totally free consulting service prior to ordering to ensure that you end up with the perfect product for your application. Please contact us for more information.
- Material - USA-sourced 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Thickness - 3mm, 5mm, 7mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm, 25mm, and 30mm (custom thicknesses available upon request)
- 3mm, 5mm, and 7mm spacers will not have a hubcentric lip
- Bolt pattern - 5x112
- Syncro applications only (Click here for 2WD spacers)
- Hubcentric lip suited for wheels that have a 66.56mm center bore