Powerflex Front Anti-Roll Bar to Chassis Bushings improve the efficiency of the front anti-roll bar (sway bar) by allowing the anti-roll bar to do its job controlling the roll of the body during cornering or in windy conditions. Stock rubber bushings are too compliant and much of the anti-roll bar's energy is absorbed into the soft rubber before having any affect on the handling of the vehicle.
Powerflex Front Anti-Roll Bar to Chassis Bushings allow nearly 100% of the anti-roll bar's energy to be transferred to the suspension resulting in better handling and better resistance to side sway. Since the anti-roll bar itself absorbs most of the energy input from the suspension, stock-like ride quality will be maintained with no increase in harshness or noise. Available for either 2wd or Syncro.
- Will work on Vanagon or Syncro.
- Color Choice - Purple and Graphite colored bushings feature the same bushing construction and hardness. The only difference is the color. Some like purple, some don't. Now you have a choice.
- These bushings come in three varieties, 19mm late (short), 21mm late (short), 21mm early (tall). If your 2WD antiroll bar bushing bracket is held to the chassis with two bolts, you need the 21mm early (tall) version. Otherwise you need either the 19mm late or 21mm late. All Syncros use the 21mm late (short) version. If you have any questions about the size of anti-roll bar that your Vanagon has, please enquire before purchasing.
- We strongly recommend using our Bushing Snot urethane bushing grease for all lubrication on these bushings. See Bushing Snot elsewhere on the website.
- With a LIFETIME GUARANTEE, Powerflex Front Anti-Roll Bar to Chassis Bushings are the last set of bushings your Vanagon will ever need.